Saturday, September 12, 2020

Civil Rights, Not Special Rights

 Civil Rights are Human Rights. They are not dependent upon the color of one's skin, the plumbing they were issued at birth and whether or not they deem that to be a factory defect, who they choose to be intimate with or how they choose to express that intimacy - as long as all parties involved are freely consenting adults.

At the same time, I reject the currently popular notion that due to the color of my skin - colloquially referred to as "white" - and genitals issued at birth - a penis - I am somehow guilty of offenses that occurred long before my birth and perpetrated upon victims dead long before my birth, and therefore liable for compensatory reparations in matters I was not a participant either directly or indirectly.

Since I reject the premise of the conviction, it is not incumbent upon me to mount a defense against what is no more than preposterous nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment